I blog for the Huffington Post. Here are some of comments on issues related to providing support to divorcing families:
- Should Reconciliation Services be Offered to Divorcing Couples?
- New Research Insights into Guidance about Parenting Plans
- Do Mandated Divorce Education Programs Make a Difference?
- How Custody Evaluators Think about Domestic Violence
- Does constructive conflict prevent divorce?
Other Divorce Issues
- Does Paying Child Support Reduce a Man’s Chances of Remarriage?
- What are the custody patterns in Washington State?
- How Does the Public View Conflict in Custody Decisions?
- Are Custody Decisions Biased in Favor of Mothers?
- Does Marital Satisfaction Predict Divorce?
- What happens to non-residential fathers’ contact with their children?
- Does Cohabitation Increase or Decrease Chances of Divorce?
- What is the real divorce rate in the US?
- How Religion Shapes Our Attitudes Toward Divorce