I write for the Huffington Post and much of what I write about is for parents and adults who are dealing with divorce issues. Below is a list of those blogposts:
General Divorce Issues
- Does Paying Child Support Reduce a Man’s Chances of Remarriage?
- Does Deployment Cause Military Families to Divorce?
- How long does it take to recover emotionally from divorce?
Children and Divorce
- How Do Mothers Manage New Relationships?
- How Do Children View Parental Conflict In Divorcing Families?
- New Research Insights into Guidance about Parenting Plans
- What are the custody patterns in Washington State?
- Do Mandated Divorce Education Programs Make a Difference?
- How Does the Public View Conflict in Custody Decisions?
- Are Custody Decisions Biased in Favor of Mothers?
- What happens to non-residential fathers’ contact with their children?
- Can Parents Prevent their Children from Having Problems Following Divorce?
- Are Children of Divorce Doomed to Repeat their Parents’ Mistakes?